Sunday, April 6, 2014

Here is some recent work that I've done.

The first image is a figure I made years ago.  The second image is the re-do; an update to a Coruscant Security Trooper.  I imagine these to be from the late Clone-Wars/Revenge of the Sith era.  



On a related note, I also updated a Republic Security Agent/Constable from the same time frame.  Again, this is a re-do of an older custom. 




Some folks don't like Joes used as Star Wars customs but I like the extra articulation even if it takes a lot of work to protect the paint work. 

Here is a group shot.

1 comment:

  1. I'm one of those that don't normally like to mix the Joe style articulation with SW figures (despite being a fan and customizer of both), but it's hard to complain when the results are this good. Nice to see you back at it!

    ReplyDelete