Sunday, August 7, 2011

A super-articulated work in progress

Summer has been crazy.  I can't wait for the fall semester to start so things will calm down to the normal crazy level.

Anywayz....

I've been tinkering around with an super-articulated Mando.  This guy is sort of rangy looking and unpainted as of yet.  He is held together with a rubber band right now until I decide on the final combination of parts.  I like the build and the articulation experiment was moderately successful.  I may have to change the lower legs so I can't get a greater range of movement....then again, this is just going on a shelf with the rest of my customs so maybe it is fine the way it is.


From WIPs




From WIPs




From WIPs


This one will is off to the paint queue....about number 12 in the line...lol.

1 comment: