Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Day Three of Jedi Week

From Edited customs



Time for round three.


From Zarek Tav-Tarijn


This is Jedi Padawan Zarek Tav-Tarijn.  The name is inspired by names from Holland. 

This is probably one of the most technically challenging customs I've completed.  It is also one that I am the least satisfied with.  The head is from Spykids.  The torso belongs to Zett Jukasa, the arms belong to a comic-pack Leia and the legs are from the female figure that was part of the Avatar: The Last Airbender line.  I had to hollow out the arm sockets and used the old hot glue trick to fit them.  In retrospect, i probably should have placed them deeper in the arm sockets.  I also have issues with the brown skirt but after about five attempts to make one, I decided to just use one from a Jedi figure I already had.  I also added boots from an Uhura figures but they made the character too tall...  Live an learn.  I may have to take another crack at this one down the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment