Monday, July 5, 2010

BugSkirt can read

I know this is a blog about Star Wars customs but I thought I would share some books that I am currently reading...rather than customizing, playing CoH, or doing schoolwork. 

The first is The Ten Cent Plague by David Hajdu.  This one is kind of dense--lots of names and dates.  I am just past the halfway point...


From Blogger Pictures

The next one is Stan Lee Conversations edited by Jeff McLaughlin.  This one is based on interviews mostly with Stan Lee.  It is an easy, quick and interesting read.  Your learn a lot about the origins of some of the greatest comic characters ever created and the early days of Marvel.  I should finish this one tonight.


From Blogger Pictures

The last one is Stan Lee and the Rise and Fall of the American Comic Book.  I haven't started this one yet - but maybe this week. 


From Blogger Pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment